Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Sunday 14 March 2010

Relax Sunday!

Woke up at 9am, an early woke during Sunday! Went to Soi Heng coffee shop with aunt and dad for breakfast and was happy cos seldom I spend time with family these day other than work and yoyo. We bought one standing fan, some medicine as aunt will be going back to Cannada end of next month.


Who Got Talent Season 2 organize by B.Mobile entry will be extended till 31st March. When I read about this news, "God want me to join, He the all mighty had make all thing possible" was in my mind. I will join and do my best to entertain the crowd this time! Pray for me. Why join alone? I felt it would better if we had a group but "practice time was little for big event like this." will always be the reason.

No comments: