Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Thursday 18 March 2010

God's Voices

John 1:1 
In the beginning was the Word, and Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.
On the phone, Yvonne asked :" How much do I score for my science?" I paused for a while. And God's whisper softly to my ear:"seventy two."Without doubting, I answer confidently:"Seventy Two!" Then there is silence for a few seconds. The answer were exact.

Had Sandwich with cheese for tea break! Went for a 10 minutes jog at O.G.D.C around 5.20pm and pick up brother-in-law at KB. As for dinner, my sis prepare a very delicious dish:-
 


Honey BBQ Chicken!




At 8pm went to I.Y.F meeting.

3 more days till Yo-Splinter Gathering!
7 more days and I will at Singapore! So excited!

No comments: