Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Tuesday 9 March 2010

BombSquadYYF Video Contest

Paul Han is going to throw out some YYF Product by having a BombSquadYYF Video Contest! Click HERE for more details about the contest rules and regulation. This video is for global, so any country can make their 90 seconds video, upload to YOUTUBE and send PAUL HAN the link!

And yes, Yo-Splinter Crew be joining! Stay Tune for the video!

AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.AP.

AP2010 is getting closer and the competitors list is up! For 1A division, there is 79 players joining up to date, expect more joining! For AP06 and AP08, my 1 min freestyle score was 16 points for both. This year, my target is to score at least 30 points. I had been practice my freestyle for 2 weeks now, and I know it's still not enough. For Bruneian, if you wish to watch my freestyle, feel free to come to our Gathering at Yayasan on 21st March.

1 comment:

Edward and Enrico.Corp said...

testing on the video WOHOOO

AP AP AP