Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Yoyo Grave?

Had some bad dreams these few day, tire? During daydreaming, am dreaming of having a grave filled with yoyos when pass away. I wanted to have a Glass Stone Tablet, with yoyos filled inside.

Life? As usual, trying to keep things "normal" and did not hang out much these few weeks. Stayed at home and rest. Confirmed not going to join MYYC unless miracle happen, sorry Dimi, Raymond! All finance had being allocated to future house. next time you guys can come bunker in my room, small one, but at least its "MINE" =).

I used my laptop @ my future room and found that the internet signal was very good, quite happy about it and can't wait to move in.

Changed my table position @ my office and now feel refresh again for working.

No comments: