Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Saturday 29 August 2009

Things I wanted and Do list

What I got, and what I wanted to get within next half year:-

Things I got:-
1) Dell Studio DeskTop with 20" Screen nice for Movie.
2) Dell Mini 10v Laptop suit for travelling.
3) Sony Cybershot T300 Digicam.
4) Harddrives and PenDrives.
5) N81 Nokia handphone with Cool Bluetooth Headset.
6) Yoyo Suitcase & Bags with nice Collection of Yoyo.
7) Fake Nike Shoe.


Things I wanted to get within next half year:-
1) New pair of spectacles with ultra trim glasses - B$200+

2) New pair of original NIKE Shoe - B$200+

3) Gundam Action Figure - B$500+

4) Final Fantasy Cloud Action Figure - B$70+

Wishlist to get a Sony Digital Recorder, will target it once I got all above items. Not to forget Asia Pacific will be held in Singapore next year March 2010 which will cost me around B$600 - B$700 with travelling and accomodation expenses. So I need to save up roughly 1.7K within 6 months.

As for CF5 stock and expenses, I'm still thinking of ideas to get the budget >_<. Hopefully everything go smoothly and pray that I got the Knowledge and Wisdom to handle all these challenges and targets.

No comments: