Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Friday 7 August 2009

Future House





Did some shooting near my future house. Never had such feeling of wanting something that we needed in life. Yoyo is just part of it, but basic needs such as cloths, shelter and food are what we should aware of. We cannot just take things for granted. Especially that nowadays the basic needs can be easily obtain as long as we have the money.

I skip youth fellowship yesterday craving for internet games...its a bad decision after all. Fung Mei message me early this morning asking about my absent. Leadership is everyone responsibility,everyone is a leader in one way or another. Thanks Fung Mei for your message.

No comments: