Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Work Load Double! Same Duration !

Phew! Today was a challenge of my life in work place! My scope of work is doubled and my working time is still the same! I will give my self a 3 months challenge period to see if I'm fit to handle all the task at once!

And not to forget I need to prepare and arrange for BNYC which will be next year January!

As everything in life have pros and cons so the things I'm afraid is as follow:-
1) Less time to accompany my special girl :) as I will be working late hours and maybe on Sunday!
2) More brain cell needed, and I will need a lots of nutrition!
3) Less Facebooking so it will affect my updating system!
4) For sure no time to play Final Fantasy 13 which I'm halve way through.
5) Jig Saw Puzzle completion time delayed!! I bough it since January this year at KL!

So, the good side will be...
1) More Overtime = More $$ Yay!! Hope I can pay off my debts ASAP!!
2) More New task = More Experience and Knowledge to be gain!
3) As time is very tight, I will need to work out a more effective schedule to fit all my job. I got 24Hours to complete my daily task, my work, my added work, yoyo plan/orders/competition/gathering!



:) Wish me luck and pray me me as I pray for you!

No comments: