Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Walk, Eat , Talk for whole day!

Starting with a sad morning as my family beloved puppy Pierre pass away due to sickness. Its a heartbreaking news for my family especially my sister as she had put effort to take of of him. Now, Adele is lonely and she quickly approach me when i come home during late at night, getting close to me, swinging her tail.

Starting off with a "earthquake" at my office, and soon I drove off heading to Muara with two of my colleagues to finish up our job we had been planning early this week. Had our lunch at exclusive Dynasty Restuaurant while skiing our breakfast. Come back to Seria around 5pm and I got a call from Edward while having my mee at mee stall with my colleagues. Edward invited me to have Sushi with DJ Izan and her freind Nisa :) So rush my way to Escapade and found my surprise meeting DJ Izan as i heard wrongly regarding the name on the phone as "Pijan", which is one of my other friend. So the first thing when Izan saw me is about my coverall. :) SMILE!


So we had a great chat between Izan, Nisa, Edward, Yvonne and myself :) After finish, rush back to home to shower and catch up the time to cells group at Fung Shan House. In the end, its only me and Fung Shan, sharing about gospel and how God is doing in our life. Today lesson is about REST.

R:- Relax and reassure our relationship with Jesus
E:- Enter into God's presence.
S:- Sit on Jesus lap like Mary. (Luke chapter 10 verse 38)
T:- Thanksgiving.

That close up my hectic work life :)

No comments: