Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Sunday 1 August 2010

Tire Weekend and upcoming weekday

Friday (30th July) :- Went to RBA Training office with JJ. Then to Muara to check out work stuff and CF6. Kinda disappointing with "around the world in 60 mins" because it is just not what I had expecting from all the advert they made. Had 2  movies in 1 for the night, SALT and Tekken, also disappointing movies rating 5-6 of 10 from me. Salt is not my type of movies and expecting special effect in Tekken which didn't happen, and my favorite character Law was not in it. Went to Ryan Hao's cribs for the crash around 2.30 am in the morning.

Saturday(31st July) :- Woke up at 5.30 after 3 hour sleep. Went to search for breakfast around centerpoint, Mall and q-lap, soulless.... in the end when to Menglait and found a restaurant. Had Mee Pok and Kopi for the morning. After breakfast, we head to Business School. "Disappoint" is all I could say about the arrangement for the events of the day, so we canceled the booth and went ahead to settle JJ Medical Check and Yo-Splinter Society registration. Spend the whole day driving around the town just to settle these two stuff. In the end, JJ medical check was 90% done, and Yo-Splinter Society is 0 % done. But no worries, 0% done doesn't mean its not working, I got all the info I need to prepare and I need to study the rules and regulation. What? 62 rules with lots of subsection, its ain't little and will takes up weeks for me to read and understand it!!!

Sunday(1st August):- Supposedly I planned to go for a walk in KB as a boat racing event was happening, but had spend my time sleeping whole day instead due to all the readings.....

Monday(2nd August):- Mountains of paperwork await me....can't imagine that I need to go to Muara again for my work.

No comments: