Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Saturday 16 January 2010

Upcoming Event


My company Annual Party is around the corner. It will be held @ The Grand Hall, The Empire Hotel & Country Club. Dress Code: Smart Casual. The thing is, I had already packed all my stuff in boxes and ready to move to new house! Now I have to unpack and search for the cloth I'm going to wear for the Annual Party.

Annual Party always brings back memory of the old. The 1st Annual Party I joined for is when i was working at Jollibee Seria. The whole Jollibee Seria team did dancing and won. The second would be at SKS, 3 years ago, Me and Edward joined for the SKS Annual Party Talent Contest and won the competition with best crowd attraction using our Yoyoing Talent. For the previous year, I joined the dancing group and performed. This time will be my turn to enjoy the whole event sitting and enjoying the dinner.

No comments: