Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Tuesday 12 January 2010

^^

M-Yo Meeting were COOL!!!! Yay!!!! Thanks to all M-yo guys who show up!!! ^^

On the 10th Jan Nite, Jonathan from M-yo and Wooi Ming brought me and Prof to a hawker center call AC (Asia Center) in Subang for Dinner. The food there were way too AWESOME with great price! We crash at Jonathan House that nite. On 11th, Johnathan brought us to Subang Parade, a mall which not much people go. But I spotted a DDR cd set of 4 with just 44.90RM!! woot.. Prof bought it and the song was cool! Was thinking of using some song from it for freestyle.

Jonathan and his mom were funny..haha... Edward said his mom were strict, but i find her funny and friendly ^^. His mom drove us around KL and we went to Petaling Street during the nite. Craziest thing ever happen during that nite was Prof accidently ate prawn and got his tongue ichi, not only that but we were been con...... >.>.

We went back to Dimi cribs after the nites end. Woot! i got the chance to try out Dimi Momentom!!! Awesome...!!! I will get one for myself sooner, but need to take care of my budget now. T_T.


So fay things i got:-
1) 2 sets of Anime
2) 1 cool mouse
3) 3 billabong tee
4) 1 Grow in dark puzzle


What I do today? Just chill at Starbuck ^^ and tomorrow will fly back to Brunei!!!! WORK, here i coming!!

No comments: