Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Feeling of having a Vacation

I asked myself this morning: Am I the guy who like to go vacation? Well, to tell the trust, I prefer to stick my butt at my sweet bed sleeping and forget about everything! LOL.

Everytime I go to oversea , I will feel very very exited, excited until I could forgot who I really am. And when that happen, after I come back from a vacation, I will forget what I actually did during my vacation. No only vacation, a short trip, or a small event.

Well, its just me, cos since small, I'm someone who like to forget things, and move forward to the future. I would bury all things , be it sad or happy, deep deep down into my heart.

Tomorrow I will be flying to KL with Prof. This time I will try to take as much picture as possible. Picture will be a mean to keep our memory in these busy lifestyle.

Update: - i) Will be moving into NEW House end of this month!!
ii) Will be having a booth in Consumer Fair 5 @ ICC
iii) Will be Flying to KL tomorrow !!

No comments: