Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Thursday 26 March 2009

Faithfulness



Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus. - Colossians 3:17





While waiting for my car to warm up before going to work after lunch, I saw these plants infront of my garage erected so straight up. It reminds me something - "A thrown away plant was trying to reach the sunlight to survive". It is so sad to hear teenage says "its boring, I got nothing to do" or something like " other people will do it for me". The world is spining and everything is everchanging be it revolution or improved technology, but HIS love never! A painter job might be simple and easy, but a bridge supporting everday user depends on the painter job to make sure the bridge wont rust from the inside out. The painter might be looked as a slaves in human eye, but he is a tresure in Heaven when he did all things in HIS name.
Whatever task given to you, be it small or big, do it with all might, in the Mighty Name of the LORD.

No comments: