Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Be ready, He is coming.


Behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, ad the glory of the Lord shone around them. - Luke 2:9
Today at office, I saw people busy with daily stuff, people sitting down at resting area thinking. With all people doing their own work, I was wondering if there is anyone carrying Him inside their heart.

Be ready, for He will come in the near future. And with Love, please touch anyone around you. Most of my family, friends don't understand why I'm willing to pay up to B$820 for a ticket to Indonesia. But I know, I'm in HIS timetable, and everything will be blessed.
I had experience many times that I had being blessed if I believe, therefore I'll continue to believe and with Faith, I accept every challenge HE gave me.

No comments: