Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Monday 23 March 2009

3 Days of God's Love

21th March 2009:-
While waiting for Prof to pick me up to Swiss Hotel, my dad and cousin came to me and we chat about my trip to Indonesia. Suddenly my dad asked if I had applied Visa for the trip. Things starting to look bad from that moment onward. I'm bringing a heart full of anger and dissapointment toward the praise and worship. But God is merciful and good, my anger turned to JOY of tears during the praising, and my dissapointment turns to HOPE when i was listening to the sharing by a Malakian. I prayed all nights until I fall asleep.

22nd March 2009:-
Rushed to airport early in the morning to change my flight schedule, paid B$370. Visited Fung Ling YiYi house and chatted with her till noon. She bought me lunch too. God is good, God provide someone there to remind me to take care of my health. Slept for the whole afternoon and join the IYF at Berlinda house for BBQ. When home Tired and wore out. Prayed for my messed upcoming two week schedule.

23rd March 2009:-
Went to Indonesia Embassy in the morning with one of my co-worker. Paid B$70 for the Stupiak Visa. So basically my air ticket to Indonesia this very 1st time will be total of B$820. And worry about future budget. God is good, I have Faith in HIM that he will take care of my finance if I believe. Was laughed by everyone in the office, but anger was not with me, God's mercy is with me :D .

No comments: