Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Steady Days, April Sundays~!

Doing nothing much these few days. Focus on my work and start playing PSP Final Fantasy Dissidia and also practice yoyo routine. Its not bore i should says, just a cool off period after all busy life from January till end of March. Azrul from M-Yo is currently at KK and I should find a week end to fly over and meet up with him.

April Sundays:-
4th April :- Clean and vacuum my messy room.
11th April:- No plan as of todate. If go KK will be a rush! And my wallet is having a BLACK HOLE!
18th Sunday:- YoYo Gathering at Yayasan:- Will be a tire day!
25th Sunday:- Will be having a Crew meeting!

So which Sunday I should go to meet Azrul? I want to go KK!!!

No comments: