Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Sunday 25 April 2010

Phobia

Yep, it been a while i had not posted something. There's happening everywhere, but I'm too focus on PSP these day until I losted somewhere in the "phobia world". So who phobia do you have? Maybe these are some which I think I have.

Heterophobia- Fear of the opposite sex. (Sexophobia)
Agoraphobia- Fear of open spaces or of being in crowded, public places like markets. Fear of leaving a safe place.
Altophobia- Fear of heights. 
Chronophobia- Fear of time. 
Automatonophobia- Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being.
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.



   

No comments: