Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Stress - Physically & Mentally


"Target, Target Target", "Due date here and there and running out of time!", isn't it part of our life to mention these? Stress, be it positive or negative, can lead to pressure a person's thinking. There are many kinds of stress, namely Environmental, Economic, Occupational, Physiological, Psychological & Social stress. These kind of stress comes to our life like a wave, sometimes it's a small one, which we can handle, sometimes it come in a big one without warning.

Reading above make you stress? Haha.. I had always asked myself to go back to the beginning of the whole question : Why am I getting all these stress? And my answer will always be : That's because God want to do miracles and bless you! So that HIS name will be glorified! Amen!

When next time when you are stressed, why not come back to God and talk to Him? Its another way of having relationship with him.

No comments: