Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Leadership.

Being a leader is not just having power. You need to create an energy, you just wont have the "power" by just having a title. Leadership is ultimately about creating a way for people to contribute to making something extraordinary happen. Leadership is about creating a stage area, where people can perform on it.

Being a leader is not easy, and if I did not work really really hard for it, I don't deserve to being called as a leader. Some may think that being a leader will get all the credit, but a true leader will bring the whole team out, no matter how the worlds sees the team.

I believe in a team, everyone is a leader on their own. It is just like a company with difference types of manager. If one manager is missing, the planned activities will face far more difficulties. A leader should not be afraid of challenges, especially challenges that pops out all of sudden. Apart from skill provided by the teammate, emotion is part of the play where Satan can just easily breaks in and set fire to burn the whole house.

There are still far more lesson I need to learn to being a leader. I don't like to lead, but I have no choice, I hate to stop doing what I had hate since long time ago. I need to think about others more rather than my own self.

Asking myself : "Am I willing to scarifies for the stranger?"

No comments: