Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Thursday 9 April 2009

What Indonesia Trips brings me..

So, what do I actually get or learn from this trip? Well, someone told this :" what do you actually want from yo-yoing?" Shopping with Dimi and Mickey doesnt just show than I'm just nothing, It actually shows to me that Life is so fragile that you need to enjoy each and every minutes when possible.
And why God want to make Life so fragile? Try to think, LOVE is fragile, isn't it?

Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Therefore, fear God, and keep HIS commandments and live life to the fullest!

1 comment:

Dimi! said...

Stuart,

You are not nothing! I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy shopping with us!

dimi