Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Thursday 9 April 2009

2nd day at Indonesia

3rd April
Early in the morning I just found out that we were actually staying beside a beach hotel!! It was so cool with the gondola moving from left to right and vice vesa. Took a photo with Raymond from Malaysia. Had breakfast with Mickey and Raymond! Yes!! Mickey the world chiampion!!

There was no performance on that day, but we went to the stage area (MAG) and it was impresive. Just like a perfect yoyo competition venue. Banners were everyway! Had satay for lunch in MAG.

Went to "MYshoe" shop. Inside were full of branded shoe and tee especially limited edition of Nike. After Everyone get what they want, We went to a mall of unknow name to me. We went to "Kemang?" for dinnner and more shopping. "Kemang?" was a food festive place and the menu were like mountains of booklet!! Thats was 1st thing i ever had dinner like that.. too much choice to choose from. Went home after shopping. I just myself a tee-shirt.

More pic at Facebook.

No comments: