Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Cobra!

I find it weird that my dogs were barking toward my front door when I checked if anyone coming. So I opened up the door and heard "SHhhhhhh", and a cobra was right in front of me with its back facing me. I quickly ran to the kitchen and told my father. Both of us when out using the kitchen door and check it out. The dogs were still barking when we arrived. My dad went back inside the house to get a torch light. It's this time when my sister and brother-in-law come back. I told them what happen and asked my sis to call the bomba. We keep eying on the cobra, but it crawl toward the backyard and into the back yard drain. When the bomba arrived, we had lost it..Too bad we din manage to catch it. So we nee to be careful from now on about snakes in my house compound. Maybe we need to buy some anti-snake powder and put some at the back yard. Warned my neighbor about the incident.

No comments: