Welcome To My Life

Welcome to My Life, And Will be Glad If you learned something from here and share your Thought In thE Chat Box

Thursday 10 September 2009


Yesterday was a busy day. My sis and sista in law having a mini gathering @ home for their honeymoon wedding. The night before (8th Sept) was 'Bachelor Night' and I stay with Sista in law @ Swiss hotel. His frens were there too and had fun drinking and playing.
Then yesterday morning I drove the car back home and prepare for lunch. Most of our relative from Sg.Liang and Chu Ba came for the lunch. Later evening me and my father sent both of the newly weds couple to airport.
My sis / My mom gave me a ring, wearing that ring gives me a girly feel, haha, but its nice. On the other hand i feel grown up when wearing it too..XD.

No comments: